Loose weight by Probiotics Intake
Studies show that probiotics can help in losing weight rapidly and this is surely a good news for obese people, probiotics can even help in lowering the persistent abdominal fat.
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics refers to living bacteria and yeast that are good for your body. especially, your digestive system. We often think that bacteria are bad for health and cause disease but this is not true. Our body is full of good and bad bacteria and consuming right bacteria can help to keep yourself healthy and fit.
Probiotics And Women’s Weight
According to a recent research published in British Journal of Nutrition, In a 125 obese men and women for 12 weeks on a weight-loss diet. They were kept in a room and was given 2 pills daily containing the probiotics Lactobacillus rhamnosus. after 12 months when they weighted themselves women taking probiotics lost 4.4 kg (almost 10 pounds) but there was no effect on men’s weight.
When asked from Professor Tremblay, He said they have no idea why probiotics didn’t had any effect of men’s health may be men need much time or more doses to facilitate weight reduction.
Don’t do everything at once; even small diet changes can be very effective:
- Quickly start taking probiotic supplement as soon as possible.
- Start Consuming fermented milk containing products, fermented vegetables and sauerkraut.
- Start Consuming more fiber than you usually consume to feed the good gut bacteria; consuming psyllium husk will be a great option.
- Take low amount of sugar/carbohydrates as they prevent abdominal fat and it will also stop feeding micro organisms which promote fat.
- Avocado, nuts, coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil are very effective in reducing your weight, so increase its intake.
- If you consume plants based foods, there is a 50% higher chance that you will reduce weight much faster. so Increase taking fresh vegetables, berries and fruits.